Who Sees Ads 1.0 WordPress Plugin Released
I had blogged before about a excellent WordPress Plugin with which you can control the behaviour of how and to whom the ads are being show. This Plugin has been released as part of the WordPress Plugin competition. I will most probably ditch my Google Adsense Deluxe Plugin in favour of this Plugin soon, the Google Adsense Deluxe has a vulnerability that has not been patched and author doesn’t seem interested in keeping the Plugin up to date. OZh has a number of other cool WordPress Plugins Which I never noticed before especially the better feed Plugin.
How this Plugin came to be. “I wish I could display a lot of ads to those coming once never returning readers, but not bother my regular fans“. Enter Who Sees Ads, the ultimate ad management plugin.
What the Who sees Ads WordPress Plugin does.
- Easy ad management: inline or in PHP templates, inserting your ads is now a handy one-liner.
- Advanced display rules: chose what conditions will trigger the ad displaying. Search engine visitor? On home page only? Just for American readers? You name it.
- Visual interface: a very intuitive and visual interface allows for easily creating ads and selecting display rules.
- Ad wizard: a wizard will create example rules as examples, allowing for quick grasping of how things works
- Admin Click Safety: Adsense and Yahoo ads can be replaced by placeholders when viewed by the blog admin, to prevent accidental clicks on their own ads.
To get the Plugin and to see a more detailed explanation get it from Ozh’s Blog.