Unblock Blocked Websites like Myspace, Bebo and Orkut
A large number of office and school block social networking site like Orkut, Myspace, Bebo etc from office or schools using filters and firewalls. There are a number of ways to bypass/access/ or unblock the firewall or filter that is run by your corporate office or school. Some of the ways to bypass/access or unblock the Filter/Firewall to access blocked sites depend on how powerful the filter or firewall is. Depending on the weakness of the filter or firewall installed you can use these hacks, tips to bypass/access or unblock the firewall or filter. Some of these tips are really easy but some are more complicated ans some even require you to install some kind of software. I have listed all the possible ways in which we can try to unblock the filter or firewall
1. Use Google services to Unblock and access blocked sites like Orkut, Myspace, Bebo,
A. Using Google’s Translation Service
In this method We’ll try to exploit Google’s Translation Service to unblock the filter to access Orkut. Look at the given url below since we want to view the webpage in English we modify the parameters such that it translate from English to English. Use the given link below and try logging in to orkut. http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=en|en&u=www.orkut.com Sometimes the link may break out from the frame Example when you Initially login into Orkut or it might redirect you back to http://www.orkut.com in which case again use the given link above.
B. Using the Google Mobile Search
2. Using Proxy Servers to or Unblock Filters/Firewalls at office
Proxy Servers are Computer servers hosted on internet that allow you to access websites through them indirectly. They act as the middleman. First thing is to find a “proxy server.” Simply search the internet for “proxy servers”. (Note: A proxy server might not work later. Therefore, learn how to find them. For these instructions, we will use an actual proxy server in Taiwan with the technical specs “address 22.214.171.124″ and “port 8080″. I have given Below a list of links to various Proxy Servers try them. Try these links given below
Then proceed as follows: Internet Explorer 6.0
- On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options, click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
- Under Proxy server, click to select the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
- In the Address box, type the IP address of the proxy server.
- In the Port box, type the port number that is used by the proxy server for client connections (by default, 8080).
- You can click to select the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box if you do not want the proxy server computer to be used when you connect to a computer on the local network (this may speed up performance).
- Click OK to close the LAN Settings dialog box.
- Click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog box.
3. Use IP resolution to access/unblock weak firewalls/filters
Principle behind the breaking This only works for filters that check only for the domain name to be blocked and not the IP address of the domain name we know that the domain name is essentially an alias for the IP address of the website. All we have to do is to replace the domain name by its corresponding IP address. Below is a example using http://myspace.com as a example. Just Google for the Term “WHOIS” it will give you a large list of website that you can use to check the Ip address of a Website. For this example I am using http://whois.domaintools.com Which will show you huge list of information about the website scroll down a bit and it will show you the IP address of Myspace. Just copy paste this IP address in your browser and you should be able to start browsing the blocked site.
4. Using the TOR Network Tor (The Onion Router) to Bypass/Unblock firewall restrictions Only For Advanced users.
This Method is only for the extremely desperate example countries where parts of the internet is Censored example places like China, Iran and other Islamic Countries. Therefore if you are from China or Iran you can use the TOR. But for this you need to download ans installed the TOR Software and also requires you to have high speed internet since accessing websites through TOR is relatively slower.
Tor (The Onion Router) is a free software implementation of second-generation onion routing a system enabling its users to communicate anonymously on the Internet. Originally sponsored by the US Naval Research Laboratory, Tor became an Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) project in late 2004. The EFF supported Tor financially until November 2005 and continues to provide web hosting for the project.