How To Run Multiple Accounts GTalk, Yahoo Messenger And MSN Messenger
If Your like me and have multiple Gmail, Yahoo, or MSN accounts and would like to log in to Multiple instances of their respective Messengers. Then read ahead as I teach you how to run Multiple instances of GTalk , Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger simultaneously.
How To Run Multiple GTalk Messengers Simultaneously
- Right-click Your Gtalk Messenger shortcut on your desktop
- Click Properties
- Select The Shortcut Tab
- You will see A Target TextBos with: “c:\program files\google\google talk\googletalk.exe” /startmenu
- Change the Text to “c:\program files\google\google talk\googletalk.exe” /nomutex
- Click Apply and OK. to close the window.
- Now you can copy the shortcut file and paste Multiple versions on your desktop rename the shortcut to associate them with the appropriate Gtalk Account.
How To Run Multiple Yahoo Messengers Simultaneously
You can easily run multiple instance of Yahoo Messenger without any Hacking or Technical Knowledge. All you are required to do is to download Y! Multi Messenger this is a software that will allow you to run multiple versions of yahoo with just a click.
Just run the install and then start using the Y!Multi Messenger icon that will appear on your desktop instead of the regular Yahoo! Messenger icon.
How To Run Multiple MSN Messengers Simultaneously
To run Multiple instances of MSN messengers you will need MSN Messenger Polygamy
- Copy Polygamy to messenger folder, usually @ C:Program FilesMessengermsmsgs.exe
- Then Close The Messenger Program.
- Then run Polygamy and Press Apply patch.
Open Multiple Copies of Windows Live Messengers
- Download and install Messenger Plus! Live
- Launch Preference settings
- Choose Messenger tab, on Main checked on Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously.
- Done, double click again to launch another copy